1 Year Fixed Rate Business, Trust and Charity Bond – 1.10% Gross/AER Fixed
A guaranteed return on the cash in your organisation
We know that these days it’s hard to get a good return on your savings and we also know that often you have funds you can afford to tie up for a period of time.
Our 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond offers a great rate of interest in return for leaving the cash with us for 12 months and means that you know exactly how much interest you’ll be getting each year.
- 1.10% Gross/AER annually fixed
- You can invest anything from £10,000 up to £3m
- Open your account by cheque drawn on your existing current account
- At the end of the term the account will become easy access. You can then have the funds transferred back to your current account, leave them where they are or transfer to another of our accounts
- No withdrawals can be made during the term of the bond and the account cannot be closed before the 1 year term is complete
- Interest is paid annually on the anniversary of opening and is paid without the deduction of tax (Gross).
- We have no large automated call centres, meaning you can speak directly to a member of our UK-based team.
- The 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond is linked to your nominated existing current account (this can be with any UK Bank or Building Society). Your initial deposit must come from your nominated current account (by cheque) and any withdrawals on maturity of the bond will be paid back to this nominated current account by faster payment the following day
- We calculate your interest daily and add it to your Bond annually on the anniversary of opening
- Statements are issued annually on the anniversary of the Bond
- Your organisation must be based in the UK and all directors/signatories/beneficial owners must be aged 18 or over and permanent UK residents
- We accept applications from Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Charities, Societies, Clubs, Associations, Trusts and Parish Councils
- There are no transaction charges but we may charge for additional services, please see our Tariff of Charges on our website
- Eligible accounts qualify for 14 days cooling off period (please refer to T&Cs)
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
The completed application form should be sent with a cheque drawn on your existing current account (made payable to name of your organisation) to:
Cambridge & Counties Bank
Bond Account Opening
- This product is available as a limited offer – if the product is sold out when we receive your application, we will return your application form and cheque to you
- We can only accept applications with a cheque for the opening deposit – unfortunately for this Bond we cannot accept opening deposits by electronic transfer
- The 1 year term starts once the account is opened and the cheque paid in. Cheque deposits then start earning interest two working days after they are paid in.
You do not need to send in any identification documents with your application at this stage as we use an electronic identification process. If we are unable to verify the identity of any of the account parties, we will be in touch to confirm the additional documents we need.
We’re a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), which protects the deposits of customers and organisations.
Cambridge & Counties Bank does not share a licence with any other institution and therefore eligible parties are entitled to the full amount of cover with us.