Secured Pension Lending
We work in partnership with pension administrators, IFAs and pensions members to understand your unique borrowing needs and deliver the right loan for you.
All of our cases are managed individually by a real person reviewing your specific situation – there is no ‘computer says no’ at Cambridge & Counties Bank!
We understand that you need a quick decision and with our simple process we won’t make you jump through hoops to get a straightforward decision – usually within 48 hours.
We offer loan facilities to SIPP & SSAS schemes, secured by first ranking mortgages on commercial property, for example, for the purchase or transfer of owner occupied business premises into a pension fund or for the purchase of tenanted commercial property as a pension investment.
- Minimum £50,000, maximum £1.5 million
- Terms from 3 years to 20 years
- Borrow up to 70% of the value of the property
- Rates start from around 5.95% above Bank of England Base Rate – the actual rate will depend upon your individual circumstances
To find out more, please complete the enquiry form and a member of our lending team will contact you.
- Whilst Cambridge & Counties Bank is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, this lending product is not regulated by these authorities.
- Early repayment charges may apply if you repay all or part of the loan in the first few years.
- An arrangement fee will be charged and this may include a ‘broker payment’ if you are introduced to us by a third party.
ANY PROPERTY USED AS SECURITY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN