Cambridge & Counties Bank Limited (the “Bank”) shall give a £1,000 donation to 10 charities.
To be in with a chance for your nominated charity to be gifted a £1,000 donation, please see Terms & Conditions:
- The charitable gift (the “Give Away”) is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over except employees of the Bank, their close relatives or anyone connected with the Give Away.
- Entries for the Give Away can only be done via LinkedIn. Entrants will be required to like the Give Away post by the Bank on LinkedIn (the “Anniversary post”) before nominating their preferred Eligible Charity in the comments section of the Anniversary post. Entrants must complete both elements (liking the Anniversary post and nominate their preferred Eligible Charity in the comments section of the Anniversary post) to qualify for entry. Only one nomination per entrant is permitted.
- Entrants will be encouraged to share the Anniversary post; however, this is not required to qualify for entry.
- There may be subsequent posts on LinkedIn by the Bank in relation to the Anniversary post. Nominations made as comments on subsequent posts will not be eligible. Entries for the Give Away, including nominations for an Eligible Charity, will only be accepted in relation to the pinned Anniversary post on Linked In itself. A nomination on a post other than the Anniversary post will not be accepted.
- If you enter your nomination in the Anniversary post after the 23:59 GMT on the 15 July 2022 (the “Closing Time”) your nomination will not be accepted.
- An “Eligible Charity” is any charity which is registered with: the Charity Commission in the UK, the Charities Regulator in the Republic of Ireland, the Jersey Charity Commissioner, or the Guernsey Registry as applicable in respect of the Channel Islands, or the Central Registry in respect of the Isle of Man; and is a not-for-profit organization. A charity will not be an Eligible Charity if it supports any specific political party or affiliated group or relates to any controversial subject matter as determined by the sole discretion of the Bank.
- After the Give Away Closing Time, 10 Eligible Charities will be selected at random by the Bank from all eligible nominations as the winners (each a “winner charity” and together the “winner charities”) and contacted soon after the Closing Time. There are 10 prize donations of a one-off sum of £1,000 to be made by the Bank (each a "prize"), one prize to be donated to each of the winner charities. An Eligible Charity can only win one prize and cannot be selected twice.
- We will confirm the names of each of the randomly selected 10 winner charities by a subsequent post on LinkedIn after the Closing Time. We will contact each winner charity to arrange payment of the prize by either BACS or cheque in Pound Sterling. If we cannot contact a winner charity (having used reasonable efforts) or they do not respond prior to 31 August 2022, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another nominated Eligible Charity.
- The Give Away is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with LinkedIn.
- Submission of a nomination is an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions by the Entrant.
- The Bank accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind and disclaim liability for any damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Give Away.
- Each prize is not transferable, and it is given at the Bank’s discretion and subject to these Terms & Conditions. The prize cannot be replaced if lost, destroyed, or stolen or if any of the cheques are not cashed within 6 months from the date written on the front of the cheques.
- The Bank must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid prize has been awarded. To comply with this obligation the Bank will publish the details of the winner charities on the Bank’s website https://ccbank.co.uk/. Alternatively, the Bank can send the details of the winner charities following the Give Away and, if applicable copies of the nominations received that won them the prize, to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to [Cambridge & Counties Bank Limited, Charnwood Court, 5B New Walk, Leicester, LE1 6TE] (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Time. If an entrant objects to the details of their Eligible Charity being published or made available, please contact the Bank at [email protected]. In such circumstances, the Bank must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request
- Personal data supplied during this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Bank’s Privacy Notice.