Working at Cambridge & Counties Bank.
As we continue to grow and develop, we’ll be looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team.
Whether you are just launching your banking career or bringing your expertise with you, we’d love to hear from you.
No Current Vacancies
We currently have no vacancies open for applications – please check back regularly for future opportunities. You can also follow us on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date.
Could a career at Cambridge & Counties Bank be for you?
New to banking?
We actively promote diversity of backgrounds and therefore so warmly welcome applications from those without any banking experience. We provide full training at all levels - you may be mid-career, looking for a change and have transferable skills, or just starting out and seeking a range of opportunities.
If you have existing experience in financial services, our specialist roles could be right for you. With a range of departments, you’ll be sure to find the perfect fit.
We offer paid internships and work placement opportunities, giving you the chance to add some real experience to your CV. We also offer apprenticeships to all age groups across a number of areas of the bank.
Bahadur, Product Marketing
At the very heart of our people is a shared identity and belief in what we are about and what we are doing. It’s vitally important to us.
We like to believe that it is our values and ethos that have shaped the behaviour and personality of Cambridge & Counties Bank.
We know how important it is to create an environment where individual differences and contributions from all our employees is recognised and appreciated. After all, our people are what makes us unique.
We believe in promoting inclusivity in our business, and are committed to equal treatment of all employees and candidates.
What we look for
- An honest, clear and respectful communicator
- Innovative and open minded to change
- Self-motivated, accountable and results orientated
- A team player who actively seeks opportunities to collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Able to quickly build relationships with customers and/or stakeholders
- Clear ability to plan and prioritise to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded
- Non-judgemental and considerate of the impact of your behaviour and decisions on others
Working with us
- 27 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, later rising to 30 days
- Buy and sell holidays scheme
- Profit Share Bonus scheme
- Highly generous employer pension contributions with salary sacrifice available
- Private Medical Insurance, including optical and dental cover
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Training opportunities and study leave, including an in house Leadership & Management Academy
- Interest-free personal loans
- Perkbox membership to give you discounts on shopping, eating out, plus various freebies and offers
- Open plan offices and open communication across all levels
- Having your voice heard via monthly All Staff Meetings and a Staff Forum to represent you
Learn more about our board and why their experience means they’re the team to lead Cambridge & Counties Bank.
Read about how we’re doing and the progress we’re making.
Being part of a community means having a positive impact on it, that’s why we partner and work with a variety of local charities.
Take a look at the awards we’ve won.
Sponsorship & partners
Take a look at the sponsorship and partnerships that we have developed.
See our commitments to you, our environment, and the community.