A fixed rate account means you’ll always know where you stand. Ideal if you want a guaranteed return on your investment.
1.60% gross/AER fixed
Invest between £10k & £5m
Speak directly to our UK team
Simple application process
We accept applications from:
limited liability partnerships,
3 year fixed rate business, trust and charity bond issue 8
What is the interest rate?
Where the balance on the account is £10k or more, the interest rate will be 1.60% gross/AER fixed.
Interest is paid annually. We calculate interest daily and add it to your account on the anniversary of opening, and on maturity.
Can Cambridge & Counties Bank change the interest rate?
The rate will remain fixed from when your account is opened until the end of the term.
What would the estimated balance be after 36 months based on a £10k deposit?
£10,487.72 after 36 months.
This figure is based on a £10,000 deposit, and all conditions of the account being met.
The projection is for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account individual circumstances.
How do I open and manage my account?
- A minimum deposit of £10k must be made, with a maximum of £5m (£10m per entity overall with Cambridge & Counties Bank).
- The deposit must come from the organisations nominated current account from a UK based bank or building society by transfer or cheque.
- It’s easy to apply using our application form which is available on our website, or call us on 0344 225 3939 and we can send you one.
- We accept applications from sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, limited liability partnerships, charities, societies, clubs, associations, trusts and parish councils who are based/incorporated in the UK and where they and any related organisations (e.g. parent companies) are liable to pay tax in the UK only and are 18 years old or over.
- We are not able to offer accounts to persons who may be liable to pay tax in other jurisdictions or pension schemes.
- You can manage the account via our online savings service, by phone on 0344 225 3939 or by post.
- To contact us about the account, email [email protected], use our online savings service or call our UK-based team on 0344 225 3939 who will be available to take your calls between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Can I withdraw money?
You cannot make withdrawals or close the account before the end of the term of the bond.
We will contact you 14 days before maturity to let you know the options available to you.
Transferred or reinvested funds to another Cambridge & Counties Bank account or returned funds to your nominated current account will be available on the maturity date. At the end of the term, if we don’t receive any instructions, the account will become an Easy Access account and the rate will reduce to a nominal, variable interest rate. You can then transfer funds to the nominated current account or to another of our accounts.
- The account Terms & Conditions contains the important information regarding this account. This document can be found on our website, ccbank.co.uk/frbt&c
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if the interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- Interest is paid gross. It is your responsibility to pay any tax that may be owed to HMRC.
- Accounts can be closed within 14 days of opening for micro-enterprises or charities with an annual income of less than £1m.
If you require further assistance, please call 0344 225 3939 and we will be happy to help you select the correct application form.
Please send the completed form to:
Savings Account Opening
Cambridge & Counties Bank
5B New Walk
Due to changes in regulation we may need to ask you for additional information to open your account. If we do, we will contact you once we've reviewed your application
You do not need to send any identification documents with your application at this stage as we use an electronic identification process. If we are unable to verify the identity of any of the account parties, we will be in touch to confirm the additional documents we need.