A cash balance in your business account is nice to have but it’s even better if it earns extra money for you. Move some of your cash across to our notice account and you can earn attractive rates of interest. And if you do need to access your funds all you have to do is give us 95 days’ notice.
0.80% gross/AER variable
Invest between £10k & £3m
95 days’ notice to withdraw your funds
No early withdrawals
Speak directly to our UK team
Simple application process
We accept applications from:
limited liability partnerships,
95 day business, trust and charity notice account issue 10
What is the interest rate?
Where the balance on the account is £10k or more, the interest rate will be 0.80% gross/AER (monthly 0.797%) variable.
Where the balance on the account is below £10k, the interest rate will be 0.10% gross/AER variable. Interest on the account is calculated daily and can be paid monthly or annually.
Can Cambridge & Counties Bank change the interest rate?
The rate is variable, this means Cambridge & Counties Bank can change the interest rate on the account. See Terms & Conditions, Section 16 for more details.
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £10,000 deposit?
£10,080.00 after 12 months.
This figure is based on a £10,000 deposit, with no additional deposits or withdrawals being made, interest rates remaining the same and all conditions of the account being met. The projection is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account individual circumstances.
How do I open and manage my account?
- A minimum initial deposit of £10k must be made, with a maximum balance (excluding interest) of £3m (£10m per entity overall with Cambridge & Counties Bank).
- The deposit must come from the organisations nominated current account from a UK based Bank or Building Society by transfer or cheque.
- It’s easy to apply using our application form which is available on our website, or call us on 0344 225 3939 and we can send you one.
- We accept applications from sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, limited liability partnerships, charities, societies, clubs, associations, trusts and parish councils who are based/incorporated in the UK and where they and any related organisations (e.g. parent companies) are liable to pay tax in the UK only.
- Our accounts are available to persons who are liable to pay tax in the UK only. We are not able to offer accounts to persons who may be liable to pay tax in other jurisdictions or pension schemes.
- You can manage the account via our online savings service, by phone or by post.
- You can find details about when your account is open/closed for additional funds at www.ccbank.co.uk/addingfunds. See Terms & Conditions, Section 7.4 for more details.
- To contact us about the account, email [email protected], use our online savings service or call our UK-based team on 0344 225 3939, who will be available to take your calls between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Can I withdraw money?
If you would like to make a withdrawal, you will need to give 95 days’ notice through the online savings service, by email, phone, or post.
Once the notice period has expired, we’ll transfer the agreed funds to your nominated current account and they will appear on the following working day. You may also transfer funds to other Notice Business Savings accounts with Cambridge & Counties Bank, should you wish to do so please contact us.
- The account Terms & Conditions contains the important information regarding this account. This document can be found on our website, ccbank.co.uk/noticet&cs
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if the interest was paid and compounded once each year.
- Interest is paid gross. It is your responsibility to pay any tax that may be owed to HMRC.
- Accounts can be closed within 14 days of opening for micro-enterprises or charities with an annual income of less than £1m.
If you require further assistance, please call 0344 225 3939 and we will be happy to help you select the correct application form.
Please send the completed form to:
Savings Account Opening
Cambridge & Counties Bank
5B New Walk
Due to changes in regulation we may need to ask you for additional information to open your account. If we do, we will contact you once we've reviewed your application
You do not need to send any identification documents with your application at this stage as we use an electronic identification process. If we are unable to verify the identity of any of the account parties, we will be in touch to confirm the additional documents we need.