Cambridge & Counties Bank is a unique partnership between two established and respected institutions - Trinity Hall, Cambridge & Cambridgeshire Local Government Pension Fund. We specialise in helping customers with their savings and lending needs and we know that the success of your organisation is key to making sure our economy as a whole can flourish.
Who we are
At Cambridge & Counties Bank we’ve created a service that brings back some of the great elements of a traditional bank, combining these with all the speed, efficiency and know-how that’s needed in the modern day. We offer a personal service that’s straightforward, fast and flexible.
We know that our classic approach works for our customers. We’re frequently told by customers that they feel valued; they tell us they feel like a person and not just an account number. We’ll support your business and you’ll always be at the centre of everything we do. One of the most important bits – we’re dedicated to being responsible lenders and offering you a safe home for your money. We want your business to thrive.
Our brand values and our actions set us apart from other banks.
We keep our products straightforward, easy to understand and there are no gimmicks or hidden features. We’re flexible when we’re finding the right product for you, there’s no definite must haves or have nots, we’ll consider each application on its individual merits.
When you get in touch, it will always be with a member of our team in the UK and when you want to do business with us, we’ll make sure it will be in a way that works for you. If you want to just simply fill in a form for a savings account, we’ll ensure the process is as simple, straightforward and fast as possible. When you want to borrow, we’ll ensure you can talk to an experienced person about your specific needs because we know that’s much more productive than giving you a tick-box form to complete.
We know that waiting for a decision can be frustrating, so we keep you updated at every stage. When you do have that all-important decision, we make things happen quickly so that you can get on with the important matter of building your business.
- Winner East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Awards – Excellence in Customer Service
- Cambridge & Counties Bank Celebrates its 5th Birthday!
- 4th Annual Broker Event held at Kilworth House
- Winner Moneyfacts Awards, Best Business Variable Rate Provider
- Cambridge & Counties Bank Reports Record Growth
- Double winners at iiE Environmental Awards
- Won Savings Champion Award 2017 Best Charity Account Provider
- Nominated for the Moneyfacts Awards 2017- Best Commercial Service Provider
- Largest loan deal completed, £7.7m funding for City Edge in Birmingham
- Company Registered Address changed to head office in Leicester
- 10,000th Savings account opened
- Asset Finance win New Challenger of the Year, 2016 in the Leasing World Awards
- Simon Moore appointed Chairman
- Charity cycle from Lands End to Leicester raising close to £6,000
- £500m of lending achieved
- Double winners at iiE Environmental Awards
- Birmingham office opened
- 100th staff member joined the team
- £1,000 donation to Nottingham's QMC neonatal unit
- £350m of lending achieved
- £400m in customer deposits milestone achieved
- Graduate programme launched
- £250m of lending achieved
- Sheffield office opened
- Internship programme launched
- Bristol office opened
- 50th staff member joined the team
- £100m of lending achieved
- Bank becomes profitable after 13 months
- 1,000th new customer
- First fixed rate bond account opened
- First notice savings account opened
- Cambridge office opened
- Leicester office opened
Winner East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Awards – Excellence in Customer Service
Cambridge & Counties Bank Celebrates its 5th Birthday!
4th Annual Broker Event held at Kilworth House
Winner Moneyfacts Awards, Best Business Variable Rate Provider
Cambridge & Counties Bank Reports Record Growth
Double winners at iiE Environmental Awards
Won Savings Champion Award 2017 Best Charity Account Provider
Nominated for the Moneyfacts Awards 2017- Best Commercial Service Provider
Largest loan deal completed, £7.7m funding for City Edge in Birmingham
Company Registered Address changed to head office in Leicester
10,000th Savings account opened
Asset Finance win New Challenger of the Year, 2016 in the Leasing World Awards
Simon Moore appointed Chairman
Charity cycle from Lands End to Leicester raising close to £6,000